Who is Eligible to Apply?
To be eligible to apply, the applicant must:
- be at least 12 years old at the time of registration and not have turned 19 years old;
- be a lawful resident of Canada (ie. Canadian citizen, a landed immigrant, or, the dependant of a person who is lawfully resident in Canada on a temporary basis for the purpose of education or employment.); and
- be covered by government or private insurance plan
How do I register my child?
Due to COVID-19, we are now accepting applications through email. To register your child, the following items are required:
1. CF 1158 Application for Membership form
Download and print this form to fill. Please carefully read the application in its entirety, then complete the form and sign it.
2. Service Card/ Care Card of your child (Scan front AND back of card)
3. Second piece of government issued ID of your child (ex. Passport, Birth Certificate, PR Card, etc)
At least one piece of the two required IDs must have a photo on it.
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION…
1. Scan the application form and required IDs in good resolution and attached to an email
2. Title your email starting with [REGISTER] followed by the full name of your child
3. In the email, state your name and your relationship to the child
4. Send the email to email@example.com
Sample Registration Email:
After you have emailed the application …
You will receive an email confirming your application has been received. In 1-3 business days there will be a follow-up email notifying you if your registration was successful and if so, what the next steps are for your new cadet to start their training!